Are you a creative marketer looking for an opportunity to drive and execute a brand strategy – one where you will have the opportunity to work directly with senior business leaders to help shape the future of a strong and growing brand?
Then this could be the role for you.
Nature is one of Australia’s leading independent strategic insights agencies. We provide advice to clients on the basis of evidence-based insights to help them make more informed business, marketing, brand and communications decisions. Our philosophy is one of understanding our clients and the problem first, and then determining how to solve for this in a way that’s grounded in evidence. We deal directly with Executive Teams and Boards in doing so. We’ve won B&T Research Agency in 2018 and 2020 and our brand is in great shape, but we’re keen to make it stronger as we lean into the future.
We’re looking for someone who will help us execute our brand strategy and business development plans, helping to create meaningful connections between people and our brand. This includes clients and candidates, both current and prospective relationships. Working directly with our Senior Leadership Team and Managing Partner, you would help bring our brand to life, with the responsibility and creative licence to influence and execute our content strategy over time.
Key aspects of the role
• Develop a structured B2B marketing strategy to drive elevated brand presence in the candidate and client markets, with a focus on social media (LinkedIn) strategy
• Identify opportunities to create engaging organic and paid content, along with key programs and assets
• Develop internal content calendar to drive external candidate and client activity (brand stories, thought leadership, people profiles and culture capture)
• Develop additional ad hoc content alongside SLT members and external communications team for publication through earned and owned channels
• Keep track of competitor brand activity
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Three+ years marketing experience (agency and/or client-side)
• Creative content and social media experience
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Creative and narrative writing skills
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc)
• Ability to work as part of a team, collaborate, support, encourage and challenge your peers
• Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Our agency suits passionate professionals keen to thrive and grow, as part of a caring, nurturing and supportive environment. Our people are our lifeblood. We have a diverse team, from different backgrounds, who each see the world differently from one another. This is a beautiful thing that results in better outcomes for our clients, and a more enjoyable and intellectually rewarding process for us. We celebrate diversity, as it makes us stronger at solving problems and developing strategies for our clients.
What we can offer you
• Full or part-time role option
• Market-leading flexibility – location and time of day
• Direct reporting line to agency partners
• Fun team events and social activities
We know that any new role or career is a two-way street, so let us tell you a bit more about us and what we’re passionate about.
• A great culture, where people love what they do and feel supported, while having fun at the same time. We may be biased, but our culture is one that’s rare – one of openness, influence, connectivity and ownership. It’s something special, not something you see every day, and something we fight to protect.
• We have five core company values that underpin the fabric of who we are: having an owner’s mindset, teamwork and collaboration, honesty and authenticity, caring for self, others and the community, and the desire for growth and development
• We’re committed to sustainable practices
• We have market-leading parental policies, providing six months paid leave for the primary care giver, IVF and surrogacy support
• We’re passionate about supporting the industry and the wider community (from pro bono work, to charity events and external speakers that challenge us to see the world beyond ourselves)
• We celebrate the wins, from new projects won, to exciting life milestones in the team
• We’re open about our shortcomings and welcome individually and collectively constructive feedback to help springboard our growth journey
• We’re passionate about learning and development, with a state-of-the-art platform that tailors the learning and development journey to the individual
Want to know a bit more about us? Check out our Instagram page @natureptyltd or have a look through our website to meet the team and see the types of problems we solve & clients we partner with!